Many of you still wonder if I'll make another army on this site. Well, no I won't. You see both Rockhopper's Crew and Tacos got ended by another army. Pirates and Tacos were those armies. And they are much bigger than we ever were. I lead RHC better than Tacos. Tacos is not meant for me. RHC was a good medium army. And I am proud of them. But, they are done. Unless Pirates die they will never come back. But project #3 is coming soon.
Project #1: Rockhopper's Crew
Goal: To make them a big small army
Did you succeed?: Yes.
Project #2: Tacos
Goal: Get them to medium
Did you succeed?: No
Project #3: Woton Warriors
Goal: Get them noticed (More goals to come)
Did you succeed?: TBA
:) You might say, "Woton?". Woton is a huge legend in armies. Though not as big as Oagalthrop and Iceyboy, he still is very famous. Well, I need to get started.
-Diddy41
No comments:
Post a Comment