Saturday, November 26, 2011

Come on guys, we need you!

Hey guys, G here BEGGING you to get active, I know I have no room to talk because I missed both yesterday and today. BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO BE INACTIVE TOO! Please guys, Diddy is counting on everybody. NOTICE I SAID EVERYBODY!!!!! DID I MENTION EVERYBODY?!?!? According to Diddy, we didn't even have 4 people! thats less than 5 and 1 greater than 3! Thats bad folks, we need to get active! By the way, for all members of golds, we have ended the army because we have decided that we want to run one blog and one blog only. Another by-the-way: Since we fail so badly, we are going to have more practice events, at least two every week. We understand that some of you can only get online on the weekends so we are going to try to have one practice battle every weekend or so.

~G

No comments:

Post a Comment